Homemade Keto Snickerdoodle Crunch Cereal
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the cereal:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp chilled butter, cut into small pieces
For the topping:
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- To make the cereal, add all the ingredients to the bowl of food processor and process until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough between 2 parchment sheets until about 1/6” thick.
- Transfer the bottom sheet with the dough onto a baking pan.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake for 8- 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a small bowl combine the sweetener and ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the cereal immediately after removing from oven.
- Allow to cool completely on pan and then cut into small pieces.