Slow Cooker Mexican Keto Vegetable Soup (Easy and Wholesome)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or parsley plus extra for serving
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid.
- Cook on high for 4 hour or low for 6 hours.
- Serve warm.