Slow Cooker Keto Cabbage Weight Loss Soup (Low Carb and Nourishing)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 pound cabbage, chopped
- 2 celery stick, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes with basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped (for serving)
- Add all the ingredients except parsley to a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover with a lid.
- Cook on high for 4 hour or low for 6 hours.
- Stir in chopped parsley and serve warm.