Soul-satisfying Shrimp Alfredo Keto Pasta
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 ½ pound zucchini, cut into noodles
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2–3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined, tails removed if desired
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In another skillet heat the remaining butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the zucchini pasta and sauce between serving plates.
- Top with shrimp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.