Raspberry Chocolate Chip Keto Ice Cream Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ cup sugar free dark chocolate mini chips
- Add the raspberries, heavy cream, sweetener and almond milk to a blender and bled until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
- Fold in the chocolate mini chips.
- Freeze until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.