Thick Cut Teriyaki Keto Beef Jerky (Easy Oven Baked Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 pound lean beef, cut into ¼ inch thick strips
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp sugar free, unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp granulated low carb sweetener of choice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, sweetener and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the steak and toss until the steak is evenly coated.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 175°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over the foil.
- Lay the beef strips out in a single layer on the wire rack.
- Bake the beef in the preheated oven until dry, about 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Transfer in a container and refrigerate for up to 1 month.