Low Carb Mini Pancake Keto Cereal to Curb Cravings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp grapeseed or avocado oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- oil of choice for cooking
- In a bowl place the almond flour, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Mix to combine.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, sweetener, oil, vanilla extract and almond milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until just combined.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Pour the pancake batter into a squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze out small amount of batter for each mini pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 30-60 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.