Superfood Keto Cereal (Low Carb, High Protein, High Fiber)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup finely ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup natural smooth almond butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to the bowl of food processor and pulse a few time until chopped.
- Add the nut and seed mixture, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, coconut flakes, almond butter, sweetener, vanilla extract and water to a bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Press the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Break into small pieces.
- Store in a jar or airtight container.