Crave-worthy Keto Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup ricotta
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- butter for cooking
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, ricotta, sweetener, almond milk and lemon zest to another bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with butter.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.