OMG-worthy Lemon and Blueberry Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 5 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Beat the heavy cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese with sweetener in another bowl until creamy.
- Add the blueberries, lemon zest and vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Gently fold in the heavy cream.
- Spoon or pipe the fluff into small serving glasses.
- Top with extra blueberries and serve.