Easy Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats (OMG these are good!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground lean beef
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Trim the zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- With a melon ball scoop or teaspoon, scoop out pulp, leaving ½ -in. shells.
- Arrange the zucchini boats in lightly greased baking dish.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste and set aside.
- To make the sauce, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder, tomato paste and mustard and mix to combine.
- Add the chicken stock and cream cheese and stir well.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spoon the beef filling into the zucchini boats.
- Top each zucchini boat with shredded Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for another 25-30 minutes or until the zucchini is fork tender.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chives (if using) and serve warm.