Easy Keto Yum Yum Sauce
Today I’ll be sharing an easy to make recipe for making a spicy keto yum yum sauce that will absolutely change the way you cook. With this recipe, it should take you less than 5 minutes to prepare a homemade yum yum sauce that goes amazingly well with a variety of low carb dishes.
How to Make a Keto Yum Yum Sauce
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make this super easy keto yum yum sauce:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the mayonnaise, a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia, unseasoned rice vinegar, melted butter, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate the yum yum sauce until ready to use.
Best Way to Store Keto Yum Yum Sauce
The best way to store your keto yum yum sauce is to keep it in the refrigerator. You can either keep it in the bowl you prepared it in (covered with plastic wrap of course) or transfer it into an airtight container.
The yum yum sauce will keep for up to one week when stored like this in the fridge.
It’s not recommended to freeze the sauce because it uses mayonnaise as one of the main ingredients. The mayo won’t freeze well and you’ll end up losing a lot of the sauce’s texture when you thaw it out.
How to Use Keto Yum Yum Sauce in Your Recipes
Here are just a few of my favorite ways to use this keto yum yum sauce with other low carb recipes:
- Dipping sauce for low carb roasted veggies.
- Served on top of cauliflower rice or mashed cauliflower ‘potatoes’.
- Serve it alongside shrimp skewers.
- Serve it alongside chicken or beef.
- Use it as a salad dressing.
(Also try: Keto Chicken Wing Sauce)
Easy Keto Yum Yum Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1.25 cups 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sugar free ketchup
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe