Easy Sheet Pan Keto Turkey Meatballs with Garlic Zucchini Noodles
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the meatballs:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the noodles:
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- ¼ red chili, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Place the meatballs, on a baking sheet, covering about ½ of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the meatballs with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 -12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the zucchini noodles to the remaining space on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic, chopped parsley and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Toss to combine.
- Return the sheet in the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Divide the zucchini noodle evenly between 4 serving plates.
- Top each with meatballs and sliced chili (if using).
- Serve immediately.