OMG-Good Keto Teriyaki Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
1 hour, 20 minutes
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken legs
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1–2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp xantan gum
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place the chicken legs in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl combine the soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Pour the mixture over the legs.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove the legs from the marinade.
- Add the xantan gum to the marinade and mix to combine.
- Pour over the chicken legs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, turning the legs over halfway through.
- Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions and serve.