Sausage and Cheese Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- ½ pound Italian sausage, case removed
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces of large mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- chopped fresh chives, for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Add the sausage in a nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the cream cheese and ¼ cup of shredded Cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- Stuff the mushroom with the sausage cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.