This recipe for making a cheesy keto spinach artichoke dip is perfect for satisfying low carb snack cravings. It’s absolutely loaded with healthy ingredients that all work in tandem to make one ridiculously tasty snacking dip.
How to Make a Cheesy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make your very own cheesy keto spinach artichoke dip:
- Cook the spinach. Add the spinach to a large non-stick skillet and cook over medium heat until it has wilted.
- Cool. Allow the spinach to cool completely.
- Drain. Squeeze as much water out of the spinach as possible.
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Combine the ingredients. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped artichoke hearts, minced garlic cloves, cooked spinach, and ⅓ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Season. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare for baking. Divide the mixture between small baking dishes and then top each of them with the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the dip is golden and bubbly.
- Serve. Serve warm.
(Learn more: Are Artichokes Keto?)
What to Serve with This Spinach Artichoke Dip
Here are some of our top suggestions for healthy keto approved foods to serve along with your spinach artichoke dip:
- Fresh vegetable sticks (carrot, celery, etc.)
- Low carb pita chips or bread sticks
- Cheese crackers
- Add it to chicken breasts to make stuffed chicken
- Add it to your keto lasagna or casserole recipes
Can I Freeze This Spinach Artichoke Dip?
You can definitely freeze this spinach artichoke dip.
If you’re planning on freezing it, you’ll first want to make sure that you allow it to cool completely before then transferring the dip into either an airtight container or a heavy duty freezer-safe Ziploc bag; just make sure that you’re leaving a couple inches of space at the top as the dip will expand when it freezes.
You’ll be able to keep this spinach artichoke dip frozen like this for up to 1-2 months. Whenever you’re ready to thaw it out, you can either add it to a crockpot or just warm it up in the oven at 350℉ for about 40-45 minutes.
(You may also like: 5-Minute Keto Queso Dip)
Cheesy Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip for Low Carb Snacking
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- 4 oz fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz) can artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Add the spinach to a nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat until the spinach is wilted.
- Allow the spinach to cool completely, then squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, grated Parmesan, chopped artichoke, garlic, spinach, 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between small baking dishes.
- Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm.