Refreshing Homemade Grapefruit Keto Soda (Low Sugar and Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ cups water
- ¾ cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3–4 strips grapefruit zest
- 1 cup chilled seltzer water
- a few ice cubes
- Add the water, sweetener and grapefruit zest to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Discard the grapefruit zest.
- Let the syrup cool completely.
- Divide the syrup and grapefruit juice between 2 glasses.
- Stir to combine.
- Add the seltzer water and ice cubes and serve immediately.