Melt-In-Your-Mouth Keto Snickerdoodles (Easy Low Carb Cookie Recipe)
- Author: Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Total Time: 24 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the cookies:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl place the almond flour and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Cream the butter and sweetener in another bowl.
- Add the almond flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- To make the coating, combine the sweetener and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal balls.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon mixture.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball slightly with your palm.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool in the pan.