Quick Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake (Holy moly this is good!)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 seconds
- Total Time: 2 minutes, 30 seconds
For the cake:
- 5 tbsp almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp heavy cream or milk of choice
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- To make the topping, in a small bowl combine the cinnamon and sweetener. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour and baking powder.
- Add the egg, heavy cream and sweetener to a microwave-safe mug and whisk to combine.
- Add the almond flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle the cake with the topping.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds or until just firm to touch and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.