Crispy (And Buttery) Keto Shortbread Cookies with Pecan Dust Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tbsp pecans, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweeter until light and fluffy.
- Add the almond flour and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Light press each ball.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate and place onto the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm.