How to Make the Best Fluffy Keto Rolls (try these!)
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
For the rolls:
- 1 ½ cups low moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 ½ tbsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt to taste. Set aside.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add the eggs and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour mixture and mix to combine.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the rolls with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve warm.