Ooey, Gooey Keto Reuben Casserole
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 cup cauliflower florets
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 (14 oz) can sauerkraut, drained
- ½ cup sugar-free Thousand island dressing
- 1 pound corned beef, chopped into bite-seize pieces
- 8 oz Swiss cheese slices
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large roasting pan.
- Add the olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with sauerkraut.
- Drizzle with sauce.
- Top with beef and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.