Easy 7-Ingredient Instant Pot Keto Pulled Pork
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 4 pounds boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 2 tsp smoked hot paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener to taste
- 1 cup keto BBQ sauce
- salt, black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine the smoked hot paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Cut the pork into 6 pieces.
- Season the pieces with the spice mixture and set aside.
- Add 1 cup of water, apple cider vinegar and sweeter to the Instant pot and mix to combine.
- Add the pork.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” in the display.
- Adjust the timer to 60 minutes.
- When finished cooking, release pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Open the lid and remove the pork from the pot.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks.
- Add the barbecue sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve the pulled pork on keto buns with your favorite toppings.