Quick and Easy 5-Ingredient Chocolate Keto Pudding
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- pinch of salt
- In a saucepan combine the heavy cream, sweetener, vanilla extract, salt and cacao powder.
- Heat over medium low heat, whisking constantly, for about 5-6 minutes.
- Whisk in the gelatin powder.
- Heat the mixture over medium low heat until the gelatin has dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Do not let boil!
- Remove from the heat.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the pudding.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and serve.