This quick and easy 2-minute homemade keto powdered sugar recipe is the answer to your low carb baking needs. You’ll actually only need one simple ingredient (typically a low carb sweetener like Stevia) to make this super easy to follow recipe.
How to Make Keto Powdered Sugar
This is exactly how easy it is to make your own keto-friendly powdered sugar:
- Blend. Add a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia to a high speed blender and blend until powdered.
- Use or store. Either use the powdered sugar immediately or transfer it to an airtight container.
Recipes You Can Use Keto Powdered Sugar With
There are all kinds of great keto recipes that you can use this powdered sugar with. Here are just a few of my favorite examples:
- Melt In Your Mouth Keto Lemon Cookies
- OMG-Good Glazed Keto Donut Holes
- Quick Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
What’s the Best Way to Store This Keto Powdered Sugar?
The best way to store your keto powdered sugar is to simply keep it sealed up tightly inside of an airtight container. You’ll also want to keep it stored at room temperature in a pantry away from any potential moisture.
You’ll be able to keep powdered sugar stored like this for up to 12 months. Just be sure to check it periodically to make sure it hasn’t formed any lumps.
(You may also like: Sour Blueberry Keto Gummy Bears)
2-Minute Homemade Keto Powdered Sugar for Baking
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- ½ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- Add the sweetener to a high speed blender and blend until powdered.
- Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container.