Low Carb Radish Keto Potato Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 pounds raw radishes, diced into small cubes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large pot of boiling water add the radishes.
- Boil the radishes for about 5-10 minutes, or until fork tender to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and drain.
- Set aside.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, dill and lemon juice to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the radishes, eggs, celery and onion.
- Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.