No-Hassle Soul-Saytisfying Instant Pot Keto Pot Roast
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
1 hour, 10 minutes
- 4 pounds chuck roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup beef broth
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Season the roast with salt and black pepper.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and let stand until screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the roast and brown 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the roast from the Instant Pot.
- Add the beef broth and scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen the brown bits.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Stir in the rosemary, thyme, celery, onion, garlic and carrots.
- Top with beef.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and check to make sure the pressure level shows as “High” in the display.
- Adjust the timer to 50 minutes.
- When finished cooking, release pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Open the lid.
- Discard the rosemary and thyme sprigs.
- Remove the roast and vegetables from the Instant pot.
- Serve the roast with vegetables and sauce poured over top.