Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Butter Pork Tenderloin (Keto-friendly)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4.5 hours
- Total Time: 59 minute
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 6 tbsp butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ cup beef or chicken stock
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parleys for serving (optional)
- Season the pork with salt and black pepper.
- Add the pork, butter, garlic, parsley and stock to a slow cooker.
- Cover with a lid and cook on LOW for 4 -5 hours or unit fork tender.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and tent with foil.
- Pour the cooking juices to a skillet and cook sauce over medium high heat until thickened to your liking.
- Drizzle the garlic butter Sauce over the tenderloin and serve.