Crustless Italian Sausage Keto Pizza Bites
The recipe is super easy to make since it skips the crust; instead you’ll be making the most delicious low carb pizza bites with nothing but real, whole food ingredients.
How to Make Crustless Italian Sausage Keto Pizza Bites
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make these crustless Italian sausage keto pizza bites:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Prepare the baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the ingredients. Add the cooked and drained Italian sausage, shredded mozzarella, 2 large beaten eggs, softened cream cheese, coconut flour, baking powder, minced garlic cloves, Italian seasoning, and salt and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into balls. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and then place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake. Bake the pizza bites in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve. Serve warm with a low carb marinara sauce.
Tips for Preparing Keto Pizza Bites
Do you love making keto pizza bites as much as I do? Then in that case, here are a few handy tips to keep in mind that should help you take your keto pizza bite making game to the next level:
- Crust vs no crust. While this particular keto pizza bite recipe is crustless, there are also a variety of ways to make pizza bites using keto approved ingredients to make a low carb crust. I recommend trying out something like a cauliflower crust pizza bite recipe after you make this crustless recipe in order to see which method of making keto pizza bites you like best.
- Mix up the toppings. Don’t be afraid to mix up the toppings list in keto pizza bite recipes. As long as your topping choices adhere to basic keto principles, then feel free to use whatever toppings you prefer when making your pizza bites. Prefer pepperoni pizza bites? Make those. Want garlic, onion, and grilled chicken instead? Then go for that instead!
Can I Freeze Keto Pizza Bites Like Regular Pizza?
You can absolutely freeze these keto pizza bites just as easily as you would a regular pizza.
I would first recommend flash freezing all of your leftover pizza bites on a baking sheet before then transferring each of the individual pieces into either a freezer-safe bag or airtight container. You can then keep the pizza bites stored in the freezer like this for up to 12 months.
Best Way to Reheat Keto Pizza Bites
When you’re ready to reheat your pizza bites, it’s recommended to again preheat your oven to 350℉ and then transfer the frozen pizza bites to a baking sheet. Heat them up in the oven for between 12-15 minutes or until they’re warmed through.
(Also try: Sausage and Pepper Keto Calzones)
Italian Sausage Keto Pizza Bites
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and black pepper to taste
- olive oil spay
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with low carb marinara sauce.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe