Low Carb (And Fluffy) Keto Pita Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups almond flour
- salt to taste
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high.
- Stir every 30 seconds until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, eggs and salt to taste and mix to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly then serve.