Low Carb (And Fluffy) Keto Pita Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups almond flour
- salt to taste
- Place the mozzarella and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high.
- Stir every 30 seconds until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add in the almond flour, eggs and salt to taste and mix to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Divide the dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly then serve.