Honey Roasted Keto Peanut Butter Protein Balls with Strawberry Jam
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the balls:
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or low carb granulated sweetener
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 16 tsp homemade keto strawberry jam
For the roasted peanuts:
- 2 oz peanuts
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1 tsp honey
- Using a teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop out balls of jam and lay them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until the jam balls have firmed up a bit.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the peanuts, melted butter and honey to a bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer peanuts to the prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Add the peanuts to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- Transfer the chopped peanuts to a plate and set aside.
- Add the peanut butter and sweetener to a bowl and beat until well combined.
- Add the coconut flour and mix to combine.
- Divide the dough into 16 balls.
- Flatten each ball into a disk.
- Place the jam ball in the middle of the disk
- Lift up and pinch the edges of the peanut butter so that they’re coming up around the jam ball.
- Roll the ball into the chopped peanuts.
- Repeat until all materials have been used.
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.