Comforting Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Author: Bree
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp almond flour
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and black pepper
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a shallow dish combine the eggs, garlic powder and remaining Italian seasoning.
- In another shallow plate combine the grated Parmesan cheese and almond flour.
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg mixture then dredge in the Parmesan – almond mixture.
- Add olive oil and butter in a heavy, deep frying pan.
- Heat it over medium high heat.
- Fry 2 steaks at time, 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and serve.