Crave-worthy Maple Pecan Keto Oatmeal (Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- ¼ cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp finely ground flax meal
- 1 tbsp collagen peptides powder
- 1 ½ tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup heavy cream or full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp maple extract
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan combine the hemp seeds, flax meal, collagen peptides and chia seeds.
- Add the heavy cream and water and whisk to combine.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently, until creamy and thickened to your liking.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the maple extract.
- Top with chopped pecans and serve.