Ooey-Gooey (And Crunchy) Keto Mozarella Sticks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 8 Mozzarella sticks
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups oil of choice for frying
- salt to taste
- Place the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, flax meal, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt to taste in a shallow bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Add the egg to another bowl and beat it lightly.
- Dip each cheese stick in the egg then coat in the almond flour mixture.
- Repeat this step.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365°F..
- Working in batches, fry the cheese until golden brown, about 30 seconds per side.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.