Light As Air Lemon Meringue Cookies (Keto-friendly)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour,15 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other granulated low carb sweetener
- ½ tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 200ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and cream of tartar and beat on medium speed until foamy.
- Gradually beat in sweetener.
- Continue beating on high spread until stiff glossy peaks form.
- Add the lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Transfer the meringue to a piping bag.
- Pipe small meringues onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Turn off the oven (do not open oven door) and leave meringues in oven 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Serve or store in an airtight container and keep in a dry place.