You’ll only need a few simple ingredients and about 5 minutes of time to make this must try peanut butter mason jar ice cream.
How to Make Peanut Butter Mason Jar Ice Cream
It should only take you a few minutes of simple prep work to get your peanut butter ice cream ready to throw in the freezer:
- Add the ingredients to the mason jar. Add the heavy whipping cream, softened all-natural peanut butter, and a low carb granulated sweetener to a mason jar.
- Blend. Use an immersion blender to blend the mixture until it has doubled in volume.
- Fold. Fold in the sugar free mini dark chocolate chips.
- Freeze. Cover the mason jar with a lid and freeze the ice cream for a minimum of 3 hours.
Related: Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Other Keto Ice Cream Flavor Ideas
This peanut butter mason jar ice cream recipe might be one of the easiest ways to make keto approved ice cream, but it’s far from the only way. Here are a few other fantastic low carb ice cream recipes that should also be considered must try:
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip
- Cookies and Cream
- Bulletproof Coffee
P.S. If you want something a little healthier, try this quick and easy chocolate avocado ice cream (it’s so rich, creamy and you can’t even taste the avocado!): https://ketopots.com/keto-avocado-ice-cream
Peanut Butter Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup peanut butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp sugar free mini dark chocolate chips
- Add the heavy cream, peanut butter and sweetener to a mason jar.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until the mixture doubles in volume.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover with a lid and freeze for minimum 3 hours.
Keywords: ice cream, peanut butter, mason jar