5-Ingredient Keto Lemon Curd (Sugar-Free and Low Carb)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
1 cup 1x
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice I used allulose
- 1/3 cup butter unsalted
- 2 large lemons juiced and zested
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, sweetener, egg yolks and eggs to a heavy bottomed saucepan and whisk until well combined.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for about 8-10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat.
- Strain the curd through a mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Add the butter and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the hot curd into sterilized jars and seal.
- Store in the refrigerator.