Melt In Your Mouth Keto Lemon Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the cookies:
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 2 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup powdered low carb sweetener
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- To make the cookies, cream the butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add the egg, lemon juice and lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour and mix to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Use 1 inch cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each ball slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned at the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, in a bowl combine the lemon juice and sweetener.
- Drizzle each cookie with the glaze and sprinkle with lemon zest.