Melt In Your Mouth Keto Lemon Cookies
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
For the cookies:
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 egg
- 2 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup powdered low carb sweetener
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- To make the cookies, cream the butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add the egg, lemon juice and lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour and mix to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Use 1 inch cookie scoop to scoop balls of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten each ball slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned at the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, in a bowl combine the lemon juice and sweetener.
- Drizzle each cookie with the glaze and sprinkle with lemon zest.