Low Carb Keto Lemon Blueberry Bread (Quick and Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum or flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder and xanthan gum. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the eggs and sweetener until pale and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the butter, lemon zest and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add in the almond flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.