Keto Korean Ground Beef
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp rep pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp sliced green onion
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the beef and stir-fry until done.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, stevia, red pepper flakes and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion and serve over cauliflower rice.