Asian inspired keto dishes are quite easy to create, and oftentimes turn out better than their non-keto counterparts. Just take this spicy keto korean beef recipe for example; it’s incredibly flavorful, and the tender slices of beef just absolutely melt in your mouth.
How to Make Keto Korean Beef
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to stir fry your ground beef and then prepare the homemade spicy sauce:
- Heat the oil. Heat the sesame oil in a wok over high heat.
- Cook the beef. Add the ground beef and stir fry until done.
- Cook the remaining ingredients. Add the minced garlic cloves, soy sauce, 15 drops of liquid stevia, and red pepper flakes and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened to your liking.
- Sprinkle. Sprinkle the beef with sesame seeds and sliced green onion.
- Serve. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Recommended Keto Side Dishes To Pair With Korean Beef
Here are a few of our top picks for keto approved side dishes that you can pair with this korean beef recipe:
- Spicy cucumber salad
- Spicy radish salad
- Roasted vegetables
- Cauliflower rice
How to Store Keto Korean Beef Leftovers
You’ll want to first allow your korean beef leftovers to cool completely before transferring them into an airtight container to store in the fridge (you can add the beef and the sauce into the same container).
Your leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
You can also freeze your leftovers by storing them in the same way in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Best Way to Reheat Keto Korean Beef
When you’re ready to reheat your korean beef, there are only two options I would recommend when it comes to preserving the maximum amount of flavor.
You should either warm it up in the microwave or stir fry it in a wok once again until the beef is heated through.
(Also try: Ground Beef Broccoli Keto Stir Fry)
Keto Korean Ground Beef
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp rep pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp sliced green onion
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the beef and stir-fry until done.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, stevia, red pepper flakes and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion and serve over cauliflower rice.