Whether you’re a keto dieter or not, this keto key lime cheesecake fluff has everything you would want in a fruit-based dessert. It even comes with a homemade crumble on top!
How to Make Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Fluff
Making your own keto style key lime cheesecake fluff is super easy. Just follow these instructions and you should be good to go:
- Beat the cream. Add the heavy cream into a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese. In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia and beat until creamy.
- Add the lime. Add the freshly squeezed lime juice and lime zest and beat to combine.
- Fold. Gently fold in the heavy cream.
- Prepare for serving. Either spoon or pipe the cheesecake fluff into 4 small serving glasses.
- Sprinkle. Sprinkle the homemade keto crumble top over the cheesecake fluff (see below for details on how to make the crumble top).
- Serve. Serve immediately.
How to Make a Homemade Keto Crumble Top
Key lime pie wouldn’t be complete without a bit of a crust, right? Luckily, we have just the thing to go with it. Here’s how you can make your own homemade crumble:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the almond flour, butter, and a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia to a bowl and mix to combine with a fork until the mixture forms crumbs.
- Set aside. Set the mixture to the side until you’re ready to add it to your cheesecake fluff.
If you’re looking for something simpler, make this easy cream cheese cheesecake fluff.
Best Way to Store Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Fluff for Later
The best way to store leftover cheesecake fluff for later is to simply keep it chilled in the refrigerator.
For this particular key lime cheesecake fluff recipe, you’ll be able to keep it in the fridge for between 3-5 days after making it. You’ll just want to keep an eye on the homemade crumble top.
If it looks like it’s starting to go bad, then you’ll want to polish off your leftovers sooner rather than later.
Additionally, you can also freeze this key lime cheesecake fluff if you want to extend its shelf life for even longer. Simply transfer your cheesecake fluff into a freezer-safe airtight container and you’ll be able to keep it frozen for up to 3 months.
(You may also like: Keto Key Lime Pie with Graham Cracker Crust)
Keto Key Lime Cheesecake Fluff with Crumble Top
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
For the fluff:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tbsp lime zest
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 5 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
For the crumble top:
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- To make the crumble top, in a bowl combine all the ingredients with a fork.
- The mixture should be forming crumbs.
- Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese with sweetener in another bowl until creamy.
- Add the lime juice and lime zest and beat to combine.
- Gently fold in the heavy cream.
- Spoon or pipe the fluff into small serving glasses.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top and serve.