You won’t believe how good this out of this world keto Italian dressing recipe is. It goes with absolutely any combination of greens you can think of. If you enjoy making keto salads, you need to try this Italian dressing recipe.
How to Make Keto Italian Dressing
Here’s exactly how easy it is to make this keto Italian dressing from scratch:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dried oregano, sea salt, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, and ground black pepper to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve. Either serve the dressing immediately or store until ready for use.
Best Way to Store Homemade Salad Dressings
The best way to store your homemade keto salads is to keep them sealed up tightly in either a mason jar or some other type of airtight container.
The good news is that by adding apple cider vinegar, this homemade dressing can actually last for a few weeks thanks to the preservative action of the vinegar. As long as you keep the dressing properly sealed up tight, there’s no reason it shouldn’t keep for up to 3-4 weeks.
Can I Freeze Keto Italian Dressing?
It’s certainly possible to freeze this homemade salad dressing, but I honestly wouldn’t recommend it. The ingredients used in this particular recipe don’t thaw out very well and your dressing could end up separating and ending up lumpy as it thaws.
(Also try: Keto Ranch Dressing)
Keto Italian Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Serve immediately or store in a jar.