Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Keto Ice Cream Truffles
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
For the ice cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp granulated Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of xanthan gum
For the chocolate glaze:
- 6 oz sugar free dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- To make the ice cream, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze until solid.
- Scoop the ice cream to balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Return to freezer for minimum one hour.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave or in the top of a double boiler
- Stir to combine.
- Dip the ice cream balls, one at a time, into the melted chocolate.
- Remove with a fork, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Freeze for 30 minutes then serve.