Homemade Keto Hot Cheetos (High Protein, Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 4 egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 ½ oz Cheddar cheese powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line two large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the Cheddar cheese powder, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
- Add the cream of tartar and beat on medium speed until foamy.
- Continue beating on high spread until stiff glossy peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped egg whites to a piping bag.
- Pipe the egg whites into 1- 1 ½ inch lengths onto your cheese powder mixture.
- Roll to coat.
- Transfer the Cheetos on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes or until firm to the touch.