You’ll see why this low carb keto honey mustard is such a fan favorite; it’s easy to make and it helps transform a lot of basic keto recipes. Consider it a must-have item in your keto arsenal.
How to Make Keto Honey Mustard
It’s ridiculously easy to whip up this low carb, keto-friendly honey mustard from scratch; just follow these 2 easy steps:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and 15 drops of liquid stevia to a bowl and mix to combine.
- (Optional) Add additional ingredients. You can also optionally add in some garlic powder and smoked paprika if you want to add a more distinctive flavor to your honey mustard.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate the mustard for a minimum of 2 hours or until ready to use.
What to Pair with Keto Honey Mustard
The great thing about honey mustard is the fact that it goes oh so well with so many different types of foods. That’s also true when it comes to low carb, keto-friendly foods.
With that in mind, here are some of my favorite things to pair with this keto honey mustard recipe:
- Honey mustard glazed chicken is a classic protein-packed meal option that’s easy to make keto-friendly.
- You can use the honey mustard as a dip for your favorite low carb veggies (carrots, celery, etc).
- You can also easily modify your honey mustard into a tasty vinaigrette to add to your keto salad recipes.
How to Store Keto Honey Mustard
After refrigerating the honey mustard for the recommended minimum of 2 hours, I usually like to pour it out of the bowl and into either an airtight container or a glass mason jar.
Whatever option you choose, make sure that the mustard is sealed up tightly and then store it in the fridge once again. It will keep for up to 3 weeks when stored like this.
(You may also like: 6-Ingredient Keto Ketchup)
Surprisingly Good Homemade Keto Honey Mustard (Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cup 1x
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika (optional)
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or until ready to use.