Keto Hollandaise Sauce (Quick and Easy)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1/2 cups 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- pinch of ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Add the egg yolks, cayenne pepper and black pepper to a high powder blender.
- Melt the butter over medium heat.
- With the blender running, gradually add the hot butter in a steady stream to the egg yolks.
- Add the lemon juice and blend until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve immediately.