Creamy Ham Soup (Keto, Low Carb)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup sliced carrot
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 oz butter
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 ½ cups cubbed cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese plus extra for serving
- salt and black pepper to taste
- sliced green onion for serving (optional)
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large pot.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, carrot, ham and chicken stock and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar until meted.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Top with extra shredded cheddar and green onion and serve.