Garlic Butter Keto Skillet Bread
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg medium
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ¾ almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp softened butter plus extra for greasing
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly grease a medium cast iron skillet with extra butter. Set aside.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Add the egg and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt to taste and mix to combine.
- Transfer the dough into the prepared skillet and gently push it to corners of the pan.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic and parsley.
- Spread the garlic mixture over the bread.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Slice and serve.