Crispy Keto Fried Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil for frying
For the sauce:
- ½ cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- To make the sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Add the grated Parmesan, almond flour, smoked paprika to another bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Dip each shrimp in the eggs then press in the almond flour mixture.
- Pour the frying oil to depth of ½ inch in a large skillet and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Fry the shrimps in batches until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per batch.
- Serve with sauce.